As a leading company in the field of special effect pigments we are looking for a motivated, results-driven Technical Sales Manager to lead our domestic sales in France. The ideal candidate is experienced in the field of pigments for the cosmetic and coating industry.
- achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales in France. He / She will be required to implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- BSc/MSc in Chemistry preferable but other disciplines can be considered.
- > 2 years professional experience related to Sales, Business Development areas would be preferable, however candidates coming from a R&D or a technical role and looking to make a step into a commercial role would be considered.
- Experience in the cosmetic industry with a technical understanding is essential.
- Knowledge of managing and growing sales accounts across France.
- Working understanding of custom formulations for the cosmetic and coating industry.
- Fundamental knowledge of standard word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Balance of technical, analytical, and commercial skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Strong desire to provide quality service to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven problem-solving skills are required.
- Capable to work from a home office.